TIPPS RUND UM SHUBiDU
Mit der SHUBiDU App wollen wir einen Beitrag leisten, damit der administrative Teil der Familie einfacher läuft.
Lies dir hier die Tipps durch, welche wir für dich zusammengestellt haben.
Hast du weiterre Tipps, Anregungen oder einfach ein Feedback?
Dann schreib uns gerne an firstname.lastname@example.org
Wir freuen uns über jede Nachricht! :)
Uns vorfallen freuen wir uns, wenn ihr im Apple/Play Store eine positive Bewertung hinterlässt :)
Family: How do I set up my family?
Family: How can I change the order of family members?
Go to the "Agenda view" and click on "Family" at the top. Now you can see the list of all family members. On the right side, at the three dashes, you can drag the family members to the right position for you.
Family: How should we arrange for separated parents or a patchwork family?
Further use cases: pet, meal plan, birthdays, household plan
Synchronization: How does synchronization work?
Please go to www.shubidu.com/sync to do this.
- You can view all SHUBiDU appointments in your Google calendar.
- You can enter new appointments in Google Calendar and display them in SHUBiDU
- Assignment to family members, editing and deleting appointments is still done in the SHUBiDU App.
- You can display your SHUBiDU in iCal at the push of a button
- You can add a calendar subscription to the SHUBiDU appointments in your calendar. To do so enter the SHUBiDU calendar link in your calendar. See instructions on the page: www.shubidu.com/sync
Groups: How does it work with the groups?
Did you know that you can invite members in all groups? Even if you didn't start the group yourself? You can add other parents of the school class, sports team, etc. whose contact you have.
SHUBiDU helps you to enter dates more easily. Create a group around an activity that involves a lot of appointments: e.g. around a school class, around the football team, around the communion preparation and invite other parents to the group. So you no longer have to enter all the dates yourself. Anyone can enter - everyone has the dates.
Did you know that you can enter dates in any SHUBiDU group? There is not one admin but all can enter appointments, change appointments or delete them if necessary.
Groups: As a teacher/trainer, I don't want others to be able to handle appointments.
Group examples: Daycare, child care, lunch table, etc.
There are many possibilities of appointments that you simply want to share with others in a group:
- Children lunch with the neighbour
- Group with grandparents, so they can always see when to look after your children
- Group with your colleagues around the school dates
- Group of own club dates
- etc. etc.
Groups: Are there also public groups?
- make a group with appointments available to the public yourself
- or search for a public group with great dates (like the "Lola Brause" children-event group -> so you won't miss any more dates! You can add appointments to your agenda & make a note of them.
Group: How can I invite other members to a group?
There are several ways you can invite members into your group:
- from your address book
- you can pass on the group code
- you can have a pdf-sheet with the code and the instructions sent to you by email
- you can "share" the link by sending it e.g. by email or by sharing it in a Whatsapp group.
Dates: Can I also share a single appointment with someone?
For example, if you want to share next Sunday's brunch with people outside your family, it's easy now.
Chat: How does SHUBiDU chat work?
- have no age limit and
- that the telephone numbers of the other SHUBiDU users are not disclosed.
And... SHUBiDU's data is all stored in Switzerland.
Work-life and family compatibility: How does SHUBiDU help me?
I myself have worked 10 years in a job sharing scheme and 5 years of that in a top sharing scheme. Stephanie W. (the best JobSharing partner out there) and I have automated as many processes and content as possible to make this as efficient and clear as possible for everyone.
You can find concrete tips on how you can improve the compatibility between career and family thanks to SHUBiDU, or how you can get rid of the mental load, in the menu item: Compatibility.
Functions: What additional functions are available?
If you don't have the time or the desire to enter all dates yourself, then take a photo, send it in. SHUBiDU will digitize the dates for you and return them to your agenda for review. It couldn't be more comfortable, could it? Check out the tutorial in the app for more information.
Did you know that you can chat within any group? Directly in the appointment you can comment and ask a question or organize a ride. Your phone number is not shown in SHUBiDU and there is no age limit.
Did you know that you can enter recurring appointments?
Did you know that you can request a confirmation of participation at any time? The respondent can tell who from his family will participate, i.e. he can report several people.
SHUBiDU is set up in such a way that anyone can enter dates within groups so that you can save time together. For example, if someone wants to administer a teacher or a trainer, they can activate the admin function. Then he can decide himself who can enter/change or delete appointments.
App data: Where is my data stored?
The data on SHUBIDU is stored completely on a server at www.vshn.ch in Switzerland. The entire data exchange between service and mobile device is secured with HTTPS encryption and industry standard authentication.
Feedback: Do you have feedback, tips or suggestions for improvement?
Difficulties give us important feedback and together we will surely find a solution!
Contact us at email@example.com.